Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

m_smith1695

arcGIS maps- View only selected points

I'm using arcGIS maps within Power BI and it's working correctly. I would like to take advantage over the rectangular select option, or the drive time functionality to select a group of locations manually. However, when I have the "show data" option enabled, the table of data points does not update when selecting a group of points as described above. It does refresh when I use filters to narrow down the data, but I would like to refresh the list based on points I select manually. Is this possible?

1 REPLY 1
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @m_smith1695

According to this article,

When you select Show Data, it displays the data that is being used to create the visual, this means it is not filtered when you select some items in the visual.

When i use rectangular select option to select some items, it can reflect in other tables.

8.png

However, when i set "drive time" for this map,

finally it will show an area where its drive time away from the selected lacation meets the configired condition.

it doesn't reflect in other tables.

Best Regards

maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors