Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Svecpec

app.powerbi not showing report content

I've created dashboard in power BI Desktop. Published it to My workspace successfully. Used the link and then nothing loads up, just the overlay. When I try to open the report from the workspace, nothing happens.

Thank you for your suggestions

P.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@U332 ,

The external user you shared with also need to purchase a pro license so that they can view the shared content.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@U332 ,

The external user you shared with also need to purchase a pro license so that they can view the shared content.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

U332
Regular Visitor

Yes PowerBI desktop does pop a window like that.  There is no error messages when I veiw the report in the PowerBI service.  I can view it fine in app.powerbi.com  

External users whom I have shared the report with are unable to view the report.  They do not recieve any error message.  Just the spinning wheel.   

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Svecpec ,

Does power bi desktop pop a window like below when you published the report? If so, is there any error message when you open the published report on power bi service side?

Capture.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors