Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

yukiarita

about google analytics (google アナリティクスについて)

i use Power BI and google analytics. and i got data from google analytics to Power BI. but i can use the country data.but i cant find city data of  google analytics. how can i get it? if someone helps me... ill apliciete it.

もし日本語で回答出来る方いれば日本語でいただけると助かります。

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Xiaoxin Sheng

thank you for anwering.but i cant find it that you sent on the screen of POWER BI. i tried other way on google analytics.and i got it. but i apliciate for your kindness. thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @yukiarita,

Since google analytics works well on my side, can you share some detail information about your issue?(e.g. screenshots, detail info...etc)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi Xiaoxin Sheng

thank you for visitting and writing a coment.

i just want to know the data that  someone visited my site, which city live in  japan.

i can see the data google analytics.

(eg. visited this site 300people → tokyo 100people / kyoto 50 people / osaka 80 people / yokohama 70people )

but i can only check "JAPAN" ・・・ on POWER BI . 

its country ・・・ not city...

how can i know ・・・ city ...

Hi @yukiarita,

For your requirement, you can check at the geo network folder:

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi Xiaoxin Sheng

thank you for anwering.but i cant find it that you sent on the screen of POWER BI. i tried other way on google analytics.and i got it. but i apliciate for your kindness. thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors