Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

desiree
Frequent Visitor

Y axis labels cut off

Hello,

I'm using the latest version of the desktop (downloaded on 22-5-2016) and have just created a report. Uploaded to the service and viewed in Chrome, the Y axis labels are cut off. I've tried all the variants from the View dropdown, but each view cuts off the labels. I've added a border to the upper chart to illustrate. There is nothing overlapping the charts. Please advise what I can do.

chart.png

4 REPLIES 4
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@desiree in power bi service you can edit your report, select your chart, click on paintbrush icon and choose position for Y-axis. Maybe this will fix your issue. I am guessing you are using column chart.

@ankitpatira, sorry that I cannot find how to choose position for Y-axis for my line chart. 

I can choose Y Position under "General" item but it is used for adjust the Y position of the Visual but not the Y-axis.....  Do you have any idea where I can choose position for Y-axis in the line chart?  

Many thanks!

Chart 2.png

@desiree In screenshot  you have unde y-axis first option you have is for position.

@ankitpatir , I can only choose Left or Right on that item.... Labels were cut off in both options.....

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors