Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karen
Helper II
Helper II

Xero Online template app - missing budget data

Good day

I have connected to my Xero Online data with the template App but am unable to see the budget data.  Is this missing? Am I able to pull in the budget data from another source and map it to the data in the template App, as I need to show variances of actuals against budget?

Does the Quickbooks Online template app include budget data?  

Many thanks

Karen

3 REPLIES 3
venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@karen 

Please refer the document.

If you have any concerns, please raise a support ticket to investigate the issue.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and click on thumb symbol?

BR

venal.

Hi Venal Thank you for your assistance.  I am trying to raise a support ticket but getting this message for the first time. Can you assist?

New support request

BasicsSolutionsDetailsContact info

Support plan information

File as a Premier/Unified support request?
No
Your account does not have permissions to create support requests for this service. Try selecting another support plan. Learn more

Hi , @karen 

Make  sure  you are a  Pro users , then you can get free support here

The specific creation steps are shown in the figure below。

Support Ticket.gif

In addition ,you can refer  to this document for more details about  limitations of template app.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-template-apps-overview#known-limitations

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors