Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

X Axis continuous to categroical bug on publish - Replicating the bug

This is a post just linking anyone who wishes to see, a tutorial of how to replicate the new bug introduced over the weekend that causes Line Chart visuals to break on publish.

Please see the permalink: Re: Recent change in X-axis behaviour to continuou... - Microsoft Power BI Community

I strongly believe this is a bug that many people are experiencing and hope Microsoft can take action to resolve this issue for it's users.

QF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rodb1979 ,

I'm sorry I missed this case. 

Have submitted this issue internal to confirm(ICM:337825464), would update here as soon as possible if there is any update about it.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rodb1979 ,

I'm sorry I missed this case. 

Have submitted this issue internal to confirm(ICM:337825464), would update here as soon as possible if there is any update about it.

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Ok, thank you!

rodb1979
Regular Visitor

@v-rongtiep-msft Why are you ignoring this problem? This issue is being ignored here and in this other link:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Continuous-axis-publishing-as-categorical/m-p/2806138#M1746...

The other link is marked as resolved, but NOT at all.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Thanks for sharing!

You could reply yourself to share the links again, and then accept your reply as solution. An answered thread is searched more easily than an open one. Others will learn more from your sharing.

Best Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Polly,

Thing is is that this is not a solution that is closed! It is an open bug that microsoft needs to address as being such (there is plentiful evidence in many posts to suggest this), and it is a bug that Microsoft needs to fix, as it affects many of your customers.

Please recognise and fix this issue!

QF

QF is right Polly. 

Please can this be fixed soon please? 

Thanks. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors