Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Workspace admin: Unable to see subscriptions created by other workspace admins

Hi,

I am a workspace admin and I have created a couple of subscriptions for reports within the workspace. The issue is that my boss, who is also a workspace admin in the same workspace, is unable to see the subscriptions. Only I can see them. Can this please be addressed as I think there should be visibility on which reports/dashboards have subscriptions for all admins.

Then there is another issue that causes subscriptions to get deleted altogether if I re-publish a report from Desktop onto the workspace. What is the best practice to update reports? I prefer updating them on the desktop and re-publishing them.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I think for your first challenge, you would have to vote for the idea on https://ideas.powerbi.com

With regards to the second issue, I have never had any issues with subscriptions being deleted after uploading the PBIX. I too recommend going from Power BI Desktop to the cloud.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I think for your first challenge, you would have to vote for the idea on https://ideas.powerbi.com

With regards to the second issue, I have never had any issues with subscriptions being deleted after uploading the PBIX. I too recommend going from Power BI Desktop to the cloud.

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your response. Voted an idea for the first one.

Re the second one, did you try changing the tab/page name and then re-publishing it? It removes the subscriptions then I guess. There was an idea with a similar scenario and I voted for that too.

Awesome, thanks for letting us know.

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors