Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
vineet-nair Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Workspace admin: Unable to see subscriptions created by other workspace admins

Hi,

I am a workspace admin and I have created a couple of subscriptions for reports within the workspace. The issue is that my boss, who is also a workspace admin in the same workspace, is unable to see the subscriptions. Only I can see them. Can this please be addressed as I think there should be visibility on which reports/dashboards have subscriptions for all admins.

Then there is another issue that causes subscriptions to get deleted altogether if I re-publish a report from Desktop onto the workspace. What is the best practice to update reports? I prefer updating them on the desktop and re-publishing them.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Workspace admin: Unable to see subscriptions created by other workspace admins

Hi there

I think for your first challenge, you would have to vote for the idea on https://ideas.powerbi.com

With regards to the second issue, I have never had any issues with subscriptions being deleted after uploading the PBIX. I too recommend going from Power BI Desktop to the cloud.
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
"Proud to be a Datanaut!"
3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Workspace admin: Unable to see subscriptions created by other workspace admins

Hi there

I think for your first challenge, you would have to vote for the idea on https://ideas.powerbi.com

With regards to the second issue, I have never had any issues with subscriptions being deleted after uploading the PBIX. I too recommend going from Power BI Desktop to the cloud.
vineet-nair Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your response. Voted an idea for the first one.

Re the second one, did you try changing the tab/page name and then re-publishing it? It removes the subscriptions then I guess. There was an idea with a similar scenario and I voted for that too.

Super User
Super User

Awesome, thanks for letting us know.