Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MEFOX
Helper III
Helper III

Workspace APP always opens first report

I've created a workspace APP that includes a dozen paginated reports. When ever I open the the APP the first report in the list opens. Is there a method to open the APP to the list of reports without it selecting the first repoort in the list?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @MEFOX ,

In the APP navigation you can set the order of the reports but you can't set a "splash screen".  You could create one if you would like by creating a report with a splash screen as the full report and then make it the first report in the navigation.

That said, it would be good to create an idea to make a splash screen of home page screen for the App.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @MEFOX ,

In the APP navigation you can set the order of the reports but you can't set a "splash screen".  You could create one if you would like by creating a report with a splash screen as the full report and then make it the first report in the navigation.

That said, it would be good to create an idea to make a splash screen of home page screen for the App.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors