Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sp1
Frequent Visitor

With the Premium Per User(PPU) trial license, unable to create more than 8 refresh schedule

Hello,

I have a PowerBI Premium Per User(PPU) trial license which allows us to create 48 schedules per day to refresh dataset in PowerBI Service. However, when I try to create a refresh schedule more than 8 it doesn't show me any solts to do so. 

Can you please help me with that?

Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
timg
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi sp1,

Can you confirm whether the workspace you are using is also a premium per user enabled workspace. Premium per user licence functionalities only work in enabled workspaces. So just having the PPU licence yourself is not yet enough to use increased refresh frequency.

1.PNG

Regards,

Tim

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

timg
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi sp1,

Yes if you change that setting from "pro" to "premium per user" you should be able to refresh more often. When the workspace is set to "pro" the reports contained within it will only have pro functionalities.

Best regards,

Tim

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
timg
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi sp1,

Can you confirm whether the workspace you are using is also a premium per user enabled workspace. Premium per user licence functionalities only work in enabled workspaces. So just having the PPU licence yourself is not yet enough to use increased refresh frequency.

1.PNG

Regards,

Tim

sp1
Frequent Visitor

Hi @timg ,

Thank you your response. 

sp1_0-1634811518237.png

I check the license for my workspace and I have Pro license but still I am unable to create more than 8 refresh schedule.

timg
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi sp1,

Yes if you change that setting from "pro" to "premium per user" you should be able to refresh more often. When the workspace is set to "pro" the reports contained within it will only have pro functionalities.

Best regards,

Tim

sp1
Frequent Visitor

Hi @timg ,

Thank you for your solution, it 's working now....!!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors