Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sean-byers

Why do the colors change when I pin my visuals to my dashboards?

I'm having the issue that when I have two donut visuals that have the same legend, but a different field used as the value. 

While in the report, the colors used for each section of the legend will be uniform, but when I pin the visual to my dashboards as a tile, the colors will be changed so that the two visuals are different on dashboard level. 

Is there anything that I can do to make sure the visuals maintain their original color schemes form the report level? 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I created a report, then did the quick insights and pinned those to my dashboard.  The problem is that even though I changed the theme in my report, saved and republished, the insights tiles all come up with the DEFAULT theme not my current theme.  They also do not follow my report filters to NOT show blanks.  How can I fix this, as I need to have something at least close to my company colors and not showing the blanks by utilizing the filters already in my report?

enasolo
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue. It would be great to know why this is happening. 

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @sean-byers,

I am not able  to reproduce your issue. When I create two donut visuals that have the same legend, the colors used for each section of the legend still be uniform when I pin the visuals to dashboard. For more details, please check the following screenshots.
1.PNG2.PNG

Could you please make sure that you set same color for the legends of both visuals and save changes when creating the report?

3.PNG

Thanks,

Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors