Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

hswan
Employee
Employee

Where is the settting of emails with subject "Your Power BI data is on the move"?

Hi,

Some of my teammates told me that they received some emails sent from Microsoft Power BI (No Reply) <no-reply-powerbi@microsoft.com> with subject "Your Power BI data is on the move" and the content is about some insights of the data on a Power BI report that I owned and shared to the team.

They said they does not set anything to send the email and neither did I.

We are wondering where do these emails come from?

Here are two example of the emails:

Clipboard01.jpg

Does anyone know where is the settting about these emails?

2 REPLIES 2
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @hswan ,

I could not reproduce your problem, could you please tell me what is the kind of the tile you have pinned in your dashboard? And how could you subscribe for your dashboard?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-danhe-msft,

We don't use dashboard, we only use report. So I think I never pin tile in dashboard.

And I never tried subscribing report before my teammates told me about these emails.

After they told me about these emails, I tried to subscribe the report with steps I found in Power BI docs.

But emails sent through subscription do not look like any of these.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors