Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whenever I log into the Power BI service I encounter 'Sorry, we couldn't find that report'

Hi all,

Whenever I log into the Power BI service I get the error message 'Sorry, we couldn't find that report'.

I then just click 'Ok' and everything functions and refreshes as normal. Everything is functioning without issue it's just this annoying message everytime I log into the service.

I've searched through every report I have and every visualisation is working as expected. I've tried deleting all the datasets, the reports and dashboards and starting again but this pesky error message just won't go.

I've seen somebody log a previous message saying this relates to a tile on my dashboard but this doesn't seem to be the problem I'm having.

Somebody help it's driving me mad.

Thanks

Jack

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I would suggest you follow steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

1. How did you access the Power BI Service? Generally, we use this URL to access it: http://powerbi.microsoft.com. Please try it again use this URL.

2. Did the error throw out frequently? Before the issue occurred, did you perform any action for dataset, report or dashboard?

3. Please publish the report from Power BI Desktop to Power BI Service, then click the URL below to access Power BI Service to see if the error throws out.

q5.PNG

4. Please use Fiddler to monitor the traffic when you access Power BI Service.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I would suggest you follow steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

1. How did you access the Power BI Service? Generally, we use this URL to access it: http://powerbi.microsoft.com. Please try it again use this URL.

2. Did the error throw out frequently? Before the issue occurred, did you perform any action for dataset, report or dashboard?

3. Please publish the report from Power BI Desktop to Power BI Service, then click the URL below to access Power BI Service to see if the error throws out.

q5.PNG

4. Please use Fiddler to monitor the traffic when you access Power BI Service.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much that's been driving me mad.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors