Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

cpunnett
Helper II
Helper II

When I publish a report the data is updating, but the report is not updating any visuals or tabs

When the report is published the data set is getting replaced, but new/updated visuals are not being seen.  Even new tabs on the report are not being created.  Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
MarcioL
Helper I
Helper I

It is happening the same to me since thursday. Have you solved this issue?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @cpunnett, I don't know if you are experiencing a browser caching issue. You might try using Google Chrome in an Incognito window to see if the same issue exists. This will resolve any caching issues if one is present. Otherwise, you might be experiencing another type of issue.

It's not a browser issue.  For some reason uninstalling/reinstalling Power BI desktop seemed to have worked, but only the first time, not subsequent times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you known if this is every report from this one desktop client behaving this way? or Is this just one report behaving this way.

Do you see this problem amongst other users in your tenant publishing reports? Have you tried re-publishing this same report from another client machine?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors