Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BLemay
Frequent Visitor

When I export an app in PDF the data in the PDF don't match screen even with current value selected

Hi I have this problem where the PDF don't match what I see on the screen. Sometimes it is and sometimes it's not. If I select the year 2018 it works but 2019 does't work.

Please help, I'm using the app to distribute a report to sales director that print in PDF online to distribute to agencies that don't have direct acess to our PBI.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BLemay
Frequent Visitor

Thank you all, I resolved the problem. I add a multiple to multiple double-sided filtering link that was causing the problem. I was keeping the active filter and maybe PBI had a problem transposing it on PDF. The problem hasn't shown up since I've deleted that link.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BLemay
Frequent Visitor

Thank you all, I resolved the problem. I add a multiple to multiple double-sided filtering link that was causing the problem. I was keeping the active filter and maybe PBI had a problem transposing it on PDF. The problem hasn't shown up since I've deleted that link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

By multiple double-sided filtering link, do you mean many-to-many bi-directional relation in modelling view?

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BLemay ,

Glad to hear that. Please accept your reply as a solution so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

Best Regards,

Icey

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BLemay ,

I have tested on my side and it works well. The report shows that there will be some minor adjustments, but it does not involve data. Please clear your browser data and try it again. Or, you can try another browser: Supported browsers for Power BI.

pdf1.pngpdf2.png

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

When you export the PDF are you including or excluding the filters in your report?

Possibly change the options?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors