Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BirhanAYDS
Helper III
Helper III

When I click the flow button I get the "unsuccessful" message

Hello team,

I need your help. I tried to flow button. My flow button post a messge in Teams. I am the owner when I click on button I have no issue but when somebody open this report and click on button gets "unsuccessful". I dont know why. Could you help me?

Regards,

Screenshot_7.png

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @BirhanAYDS 

Have you given the same people who want to click on the button permissions to run the flow?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hi, thank you for reply.

When we added button to Powerapps, permission was not required, whoever is going to use it here must all be allowed?

At the same time, when I give permission, the relevant person receives an e-mail. How can I prevent this? Because I will share this flow with the whole company, and for this reason, I do not want everyone to receive e-mails.

Hi @BirhanAYDS 

I am not sure exactly if there is a way to share it with all users in your organization there might be an AD Security group that includes them all?

Chat to your Office 365 Admin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors