Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

unclejemima
Post Patron
Post Patron

Weekly Subscription...when?

I've got a subscription to a weekly report...how do I choose when in the week it will send me an update???

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like...

weekly powe rbi.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

@unclejemima When you initiate the subscription I believe it will execute the next time the dataset is refreshed. Then it will execute at that same dataset time on a weekly basis.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Thanks for the reply.  So for the weekly to work on the day I wan't, I'd have to iniate that subscription on that day then?

@unclejemima Based on the lack of information surrounding the topic, that would be a good place to start. (Makes the most sense)

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors