Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pxvk
Regular Visitor

Web report not showing same data as desktop

Hi,

I have been working on a report which came out just as expected on desktop and web report once published. 

pxvk_0-1628210236771.png

However, once the report is manually or automatically refresh, the data on one of the table seems to just disappear. 

pxvk_1-1628210256616.png

I tried to replicate this in the desktop application by refreshing but the data came out just fine.  Now even republishing or refreshing wont fix the issue in the web report. 

Note that this is 3/12 visualisations that's having this issue; the rest are working as intended.  These three table share the same source table, but other cards that reference this table are not behaving out of the ordinary.  Any guidance would be much appreciated! 

5 REPLIES 5
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pxvk ,

Some uses can solve the problem by removing all the relationships between tables and reassigning them again. Please check if this works in your scenario.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pxvk ,

Please try to download the .pbix file from Power BI Service and check if the same problem happen with Power BI Desktop (without doing a refresh). Then after refreshing on Power BI Desktop, could the visuals show data?

Best Regards,

Icey

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pxvk ,

I guess you are using Power BI Service, not Power BI Report Server. Right?

And what's your data source? Is the issue intermittent or permanent? 

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

pxvk
Regular Visitor

I believe I am using Power BI Service from the description and the issue is permanent.  My data source is a combination of a data gateway for three (3) CSV files on a share drive and a few tables on a SharePoint.  The table in question is only querying from one of the CSV files.

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pxvk ,

Have you tried to restart your data gateway or upgrade it to the latest version? And how about publishing this report into another workspace?

Best Regards,

Icey

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors