Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ilana105
Helper I
Helper I

Want to share dashboard with people outside my organisation

Hello all,

I have an Azure infrastructure with a gmail account and I have a PowerBI Pro licence with my organisation's email. I have one report in one workspace I want to share with people outside my organisation. All of us have a PowerBI Pro account. What is the best way? I want them to have the same user experience as if they were from the organisation: be able to see it in the app,... etc. Should I use the active directory?

I have read with PowerBI Premium you can share, but we want to keep with PowerBI Pro accounts due to the price.

Thank you very much for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
SivaMani
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@ilana105 Yes. I think, You can share your dashboard with outside people by enabling the following option in Admin Portal( Which is available for your organization's office 365 admin),

External user.png

Hello @SivaMani

Thank you for your help. How can i access to that Portal? Whenever I try to access I see I need to be Premium to do it

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors