Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Want to create multiple Dynamics 365 Records using Power Apps Integration to Power BI

Hi, everyone!

I am playing around with the Power Apps custom visual. Here is the use case:

- I have a report that allows users to identify opportunities in the pipeline that need follow up.

- I have a Power App that has "Subject", "Start Date", and "Description" as input fields. There is also a collection on the page that returns the records, including the regarding GUID (shown for now but will be hidden).

test power app.jpg

- After finding a list of targeted Opps, I want to create a Task for each. So when the user clicks "Create Tasks", each of the records will get a new task.

I can get a single record created, which is great. But is there a way to do so for all the records?

Thanks, Scott

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous ,

I'd like to suggest post these to power app forum to get better support.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, @v-shex-msft. I will keep this active here in case someone in this community has an answer, but I also posted it over at the Power Apps site and will update here if I get an answer. I am hoping what I am asking for is not hard to do, since it would be really useful! 🙂

Best, Scott

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors