Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Andymeyer
Frequent Visitor

Visuals working on Desktop and Workspace but not on App

Hello, 

Currently, my visuals and one filter (map, Gantt chart, and Text Filter) are working properly on my Desktop and workspace but when I view the reports on the App, they appear blank with no errors. To get the visuals to appear I have to force the page to refresh... Any suggestions on how I can get them to appear without having to force a page refresh? Thanks in advance for the help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andymeyer ,

According to my research, this issue is a known issue and has been displayed on the support page of the Power BI. This issue was planned to be fixed in 2021-11-24 and you can check to make sure if the issue has been fixed till now.

vyangliumsft_0-1637809379468.png

Also, a similar issue has been reported internally, ICM: 273587832

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andymeyer ,

According to my research, this issue is a known issue and has been displayed on the support page of the Power BI. This issue was planned to be fixed in 2021-11-24 and you can check to make sure if the issue has been fixed till now.

vyangliumsft_0-1637809379468.png

Also, a similar issue has been reported internally, ICM: 273587832

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

eliugaytan

Same issue, this is a huge problem because the slicer of time is not working (not showing). Microsoft please your help to solve it asap. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors