Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jjoyce0425
Advocate III
Advocate III

Visuals showing 0 value for one user

Hello! One user in my organization is having issues with 2 dashboards. The visuals are appearing as expected but they are showing 0 value. Every other user who has access to this sees the visuals with values as expected. The visuals are mostly bar charts. I had this user clear her cache (in Edge, her primary browser) which fixed the issue for one of the dashboards but not the other. I then had her try to open the dashboard which was still showing 0 values in Internet Explorer but she faced the same result. I have attached a photo of what she is seeing here. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this? Thank you! Blank Graph.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Have you tried clicking on the Reset to Default, it could be possible that the user has put in a filter which does not show any data?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jjoyce0425 ,

Did she use any filter or slicer on the report visuals? In addition, please ask her to try another browser(such as Edge browser or Chrome browser) to view the dashboard and check whether the data still shows 0... Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Rena - thank you so much, she did have some filters set.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Have you tried clicking on the Reset to Default, it could be possible that the user has put in a filter which does not show any data?

Power BI Blog

Reset to default worked perfect! Thank you so much

Awesome, thanks for letting us know the solution!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors