Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

v-dabatc
Employee
Employee

Visuals from different pages all lead to same page

I've built a report with 8 pages, and published it to the Power BI site.  I've pinned a visual from each page to a dashboard, for a total of 8 tiles on the dashboard, all pointing back to the same report.  The problem is that, on the dashboard, no matter which visual (tile) I click on, it always takes me to the first page within the report, which would only be a valid case for one of the tiles.  I would expect  the default behavior to be that clicking on a tile would take me to the same page from which that visual came from. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-dabatc
Employee
Employee

This was a problem when I initially published the report.  After 4 days and having changed nothing, the report now behaves like I expected. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-dabatc
Employee
Employee

This was a problem when I initially published the report.  After 4 days and having changed nothing, the report now behaves like I expected. 

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@v-dabatc i cannot replicate this issue. i pinned tiles from different pages and it took me the correct page always.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors