Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ankit_1987
Helper I
Helper I

Visual Level Filters

Hi community,

There can be a small fix to this, but I am struggling to solve this for two days.

I have data coming in from different sources on to one report. I haven't applied any page level filters and to my understanding a visual level filter is one that applies to a single tile. But when I select one column from any table it automatically applies many filters onto it. Further the it doesn't have option to disable those filter as well. 

something like this- registration date is a column from some other table that I am not even using in this tile, but as soon as i select userid it applies this Registratiuon month is june & Registration year is 2018 filters. Don't understand this.

Capture.JPG

1 REPLY 1
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ankit_1987

From the visual, columns here are put to this visual except columns “registration date month” and “registration date year”, right?

In this scenario, please check:

What’s relationship among these columns or tables where these columns belong to?

Are these columns all from original table or calculated columns or measures?

Does this visual interact with other visual on the report?

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors