Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visual Header "More Options" tab going out of the browser's window

Hi,

Recently, for the past 2 weeks, we got this issue where the "More Options" tab is going out of the browser's window as shown below. We even tried changing zoom in/out options in the browsers(chrome/edge), but the issue remains. Due to this users are facing difficulty in selecting the correct option. We got this issue in all of our reports containing Table visuals. Is there any solution for this or can we change the position of this visual header option?

VarunAggarwal22_2-1650347446026.png

8 REPLIES 8
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry, I could not reproduce your issue till now even I have set the page view as "Fit to width" or "Fit to page"...

I'd suggest you go to Support | Microsoft Power BI,scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET" for further help if you are a pro user.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Have you tried not to have the mouse focus on zooming in/out, but re-clicking "More" after zooming?

Because on my side, such issue just briefly occured, and after I re-clicked "More",no errors.

Could you please share some gifs to help us clarify your scenario?Like:

Recording 2022-04-28 at 10.16.00.gif

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-eqin-msft ,

Below is the GIF for demonstrating my issue.

DPA MO.gif

If you want to reproduce the issue from your end, then try changing the View to " Fit to width"

VarunAggarwal22_0-1651205114632.png

Regards,

Varun

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Any updates? Could you tell me if such scenario is the same as yours?

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-eqin-msft ,

For me, the issue is still there even after I tried that zoom in/out option.

Regards,

Varun

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually I could reproduce your issue finally:

Eyelyn9_2-1650619768673.png

This scenario occurs when I click the "More options" and then drag the right edge of the browser window with the mouse to zoom out.

But after I re-click "More options", it will be auto-adjust again. I think it may be due to delay.

Eyelyn9_1-1650619688103.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry for that I could not reproduce your issue :

Eyelyn9_0-1650595009113.png

Could you please share the entire screenshot and after obscuring the key information(like account, password,web url etc)

And in addition, I'm a little curious why the title and update date are at the bottom of the page, how did you do that? Ours are always at the top as the above picture shown.

Eyelyn9_1-1650595347626.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-eqin-msft ,

The report is opened in fullscreen view which can be done by appending the report URL with '?chromeless=1'. 

Entire ScreenShot:

VarunAggarwal22_0-1650616922295.png

FYI, the width of the table visual is exactly touching the boundary of the browser page and when we click on 'More Options' of the visual header, this issue occurs. Currently, the page view setting is set to 'Fit to width'.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors