Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MAJackson
Frequent Visitor

Visual Header now working when enabled - I need to export data

Hello All,

On all of my reports but this one, when I mouse over the visual I am able to see a series of options: Filter, focus mode, more options, etc.  I have a table of resource names that I need to have thoes options active for.  In Power BI desktop I can select more options and export the data as a CSV.  When I publish the report the mouse over options are gone.  

I have the option for visual header enabled in desktop and on the web (see images below).  Do you know how to get these options back?  I re-created the visual from scratch but they were still off.  (NOTE: they are off for the entire report not just this visual)

OPTIONS:

Options.PNG

SETTINGS:

Settings.PNG

PUBLISHED WEB RESULT:

result.PNG

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

@MAJackson when you say you can't export in "Web" - do you mean in the Power BI Service (app.powerbi.com), or when you perform the "Publish to Web" feature and access the report URL that is generated?

Outside of just properties, there are other options in a report file (PBIX) that could impact the accessing of that feature. One in particular I know of is under Options and Settings - report settingsimage.png

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors