Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ChemEnger
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Visual Header Icons broken?

For a while now, the Visual Header icons on all visualisations have been showing incorrectly in Microsoft Edge.  They show just fine in Chrome and Desktop.

Chrome (108.0.5359.94):

ChemEnger_0-1670329602234.png

Edge (87.0.664.57):

ChemEnger_1-1670329620819.png

They appear like this for both Reports and published Apps and for all reports.  Zoom level is 100%, no extensions installed.  Is there a browser or Desktop setting causing this?

2 REPLIES 2
ChemEnger
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi @v-rongtiep-msft,

I cleared my browser cache and even after the update in the service the last couple of days, the problem still persists.  I have checked with other users in the business and they have the same issue.

ChemEnger_0-1671038161022.png

Could you please say what other details would be useful to diagnose the problem?

Best regards

Simon (@ChemEnger)

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ChemEnger ,

All visualisations have been showing correctly  in Chrome and Desktop?  And onle incorrect in Edge? If so, please try to clean up your browser cache and open it again.

If it still does not help, please provide more details.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors