Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Charu
Post Patron
Post Patron

Visual Color not updating while pinning to dashboard

Dear Community,

Please help to get solution for the below issue I'm facing in recent days.

Once I publish my desktop file in to power bi service,I tried to pin the visuals into power bi dashboard.

The problem is color of my visual is completely changing and I'm struggling to get the exact color I've given for tile title in dashboard.

Before Pin the tile 

Before PINBefore PIN

During Pinning with Keep current theme is not populating the tile color which I've set for Dashboard in dashboard theme settings.

keep current theme.PNG

use destination theme changed the visual color but dashboard theme tile color is displayed correctly

dest theme.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Charu The dashboard theme is an independent object, you can click on the "..." in the header bar to access the menu for the dashboard theme. Upload the same theme you use in your report and you should see your color scheme.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Charu The dashboard theme is an independent object, you can click on the "..." in the header bar to access the menu for the dashboard theme. Upload the same theme you use in your report and you should see your color scheme.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer 

I tried to upload the theme I'm using in power BI desktop,I got the visual color as it is,but the Title color which I'm using in dashboard theme is not applying to the tile I pin.

Hi @Charu 

Based on the suggestion provided by @Seth_C_Bauer , Did you try the custom theme?

Please refer to the official documents for more reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-dashboard-themes 

0006.PNG

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors