Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arulmurugavel
Helper I
Helper I

Viewing reports in Dynamics 365 Dashboard

Hi People,

I have created a report in Power BI desktop and published and added as Iframe in Dynamics 365 dashboard. Now the thing is I can able to view that report in Dynamics 365. How to make it visible to selected users? I only have allocated Power BI pro license to the users, even after that also they couldn't view. It is showing like below 

Capture.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @arulmurugavel ,

If you are using the Embed a report in a secure portal or website feature, please consider the limitations based on this document:

• Doesn't support external guest users with Azure business to business (B2B).

• The user needs to sign in to view the report whenever they open a new browser window.

• Some browsers require you to refresh the page after sign-in, especially when using InPrivate or Incognito modes.

The Embed option doesn't automatically permit users to view the report. View permissions are set in the Power BI service.In the Power BI service, you can share embedded reports with users requiring access.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-lid-msft,

Every user who wants to view the reports in Dynamics 365 needs a Power BI Pro License?

Hi @arulmurugavel ,

For "Embed a report in secure portal or website" feature, To view the embedded report, users need either a Power BI Pro license or the content needs to be in a workspace that's in a Power BI Premium capacity (EM or P SKU). And we need to permit users to view the report in Power Bi Service(share embedded reports with users requiring access or add the user as a workspace member.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @arulmurugavel 

Did you share the Power BI report with the users in the Power BI Service?

Hi @Anonymous ,

Ya, I have shared..They can able to view it in power bi online, but not in Dynamics 365 dashboard..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors