cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astro Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: View Related: Last Dataset Refresh

Hi Christyne,

Thanks for posting. I'm glad I'm not alone in reporting this though obviously not glad you're suffering the same issue. It's slightly discomforting that Microsoft can remove functionality (however small) to the detriment of customers. Oviously with on-premise solutions updates can be thoroughly impact tested but not a cloud service such as Power BI.

Nick

Christyne Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I got confirmation that it will come back but that they don`t have a date for the redeployment..... It is working/back (for testing purpose) internally at Microsoft.

We use it mostly for end of month reporting (a lot of refresh) so hope to be back before end of November.

Christyne

View solution in original post

Astro Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the update Christyne,

You're obviously having more success than I am with MS support. I'm being asked to send them trace files whilst accessing Power BI apps despite the fact this is affecting all users and they could verify it themselves if they'd only bother looking Smiley Frustrated

Nick

v-huizhn-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @Astro,

Please mark the reply @Christyne posted as answer, so more people will benefit from here.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Astro Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

This is broken yet again. The Last Refresh date is there against the Dataset with the Reports section of our apps but the date does not update when the dataset is refreshed. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Nick

Highlighted
whoami141 New Member

Hi Christyne,

Is there any update on this Issue from the Microsoft. I see the discussion says 'this issue is solved'. However, I dont find a fix for this. Does that mean this is still an open bug in Microsoft Power BI ?

Thanks, 

whoami141

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 47 members 1,181 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: