Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mll

Using Power BI to feed an extranet

Hi there,

I'ma a seasoned Excel Power Query user. Now we're learning Power BI and thinking about it to produce dashboards for our thousands of partners and make them available to an already existing extranet based on a PHP framework.

What we'd like to know :

1. is it possible to display dashboards in our extranet through some way of embedding?

2. if so, how to tailor the dashboards so that we can make sure the partner doesn't access another partner's data?

3. if the answer to 1 and 2 is yes, what would be an estimate of any licencing price ?

4. if the answer to 1 and 2 is yes, can anyone suggest a french-speaking consultant who would assist us in this project?

Based on the same questions I asked on Reddit before (I had a hell of a time getting to register here, but that's another story), it seems that Power BI Embedded is a fine candidate for questions 1 and 2. Some contacts I had recently seem to suggest a reasonable monthly budget is possible, so 3 looks cleared as well. That leaves us with question 4; hopefully I don't break any etiquette by asking this here. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

You can certainly do all of the above.

I would highly recommend Tristan to assist you. You can find him on Twitter @Datatouille

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

You can certainly do all of the above.

I would highly recommend Tristan to assist you. You can find him on Twitter @Datatouille

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Thank you very much.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors