Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Users who have a pro license keep retrieving powerbi trial notification

People who have been using the "power bi pro trial", and have been upgraded to the paid version, keep retrieving a trial expiry notification. This is highly confusing to our end users. 

Does anybody have a solution to share on this to stop this expiry message from happening?

i checked a forum post which looks like this but did not offer any reasonable solution, just some chit chat with some thumbs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

For your scenario, I found below document, I mentioned that :

Eligibility for Extended Pro Trial

Your account must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Extended Pro Trial offer.

• Power BI Free users active between May 3, 2016 and May 2, 2017 are eligible for an Extended Pro Trial.
  • Users that have previously used or are currently on the 60-day in-product Pro trial are still eligible for the Extended Pro Trial.

According to the document, It seems like the pro user also eligible the extended pro trial. Perhaps you can contact to power bi support to confirm if you eligible the extended trial.

Reference : Extended Pro Trial activation

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

For your scenario, I found below document, I mentioned that :

Eligibility for Extended Pro Trial

Your account must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Extended Pro Trial offer.

• Power BI Free users active between May 3, 2016 and May 2, 2017 are eligible for an Extended Pro Trial.
  • Users that have previously used or are currently on the 60-day in-product Pro trial are still eligible for the Extended Pro Trial.

According to the document, It seems like the pro user also eligible the extended pro trial. Perhaps you can contact to power bi support to confirm if you eligible the extended trial.

Reference : Extended Pro Trial activation

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

It is stupid that the market department directly communicates to end users of an organisation. I will file a complaint.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors