Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Arthur

Users gateway

HI all,

Is it possible to extract the users that are configured in a (enterprise) gateway?

Now its hard to verify if users are already present and get a total list of users.

With regards,

Arthur

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Arthur If you're talking about extracting list of users configured to connect to specific data source in gateway then I don't think it is possible to run queries against gateway to extract out the list of users.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Arthur I am guessing by "users are already present" you mean users that are added to use particular data soure configured within gateway. If yes then you can see that by going to power bi service and checking as below.

Capture.png

Hi @ankitpatira,

Thx you, i am familiar with this option. But this is still a lot of work.

I need to rephrase my question.

I like to know if we can extract the users by using a qeury or some other method.   (maybe with powebi?, sql?, R? etc.)

@Arthur If you're talking about extracting list of users configured to connect to specific data source in gateway then I don't think it is possible to run queries against gateway to extract out the list of users.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors