cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nrobinson Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Users being asked to upgrade to pro to access app workspace shared on Premium capacity

You'd probably get that behaviour if the two workspaces they can't access have dedicated Premium capacity and the one they can access does not. You can tell by whether they have the little diamond symbol next to the workspace name at the top when you are in them.
Hope that helps.
vmakhija Member

Re: Users being asked to upgrade to pro to access app workspace shared on Premium capacity

@nrobinson

All my workspaces are dedicated capacity i.e. all have the diamond icon next to them.

Super User
Super User

Hi there,

if you can make sure that you have shared it via an App and not via the Sharing button?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

"Proud to be a Datanaut!"
vmakhija Member

Actually, I haven't published apps yet.

My questions are for 3 different app workspaces.

Regards

Super User
Super User

Hi there, in order to share it for Free Power BI Users, you have to share it via an App.

If you have 3 different App Workspaces, you would have to create an App for each workspace.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

"Proud to be a Datanaut!"
vmakhija Member

@GilbertQ thanks for your reply

I will be eventually creating Apps for each of 3 workspaces.