With the push for MS Teams to become the 'go to' platform from which to access anything one needs.
I wonder if there is any way to display which users have seen the report in Teams inside the Usage Metrics or at least in the pre-built usage metrics in Power BI?
Go to Solution.
Hi @v_mark ,
It seems that power bi don't track users using Power BI reports on MS Teams. I suggest you create an idea for it in
https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas to improve the power bi.
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
View solution in original post
I see. I found a link for the specific idea, sadly it was launch in 2008 and only have 20 votes underneath I guess it's time to voteMicrosoft Idea · Usage Metrics Report should include usage from Teams tabs (powerbi.com)
Hello, yes there is.
1. Open the report you want and got to useage metrics: elipses >>> open usage metrics
2. Now pin to dashboard: elipses >>> pin to dashboard
3. Go to dashboard and share
4. Open teams and go to the desired team. Click on the + and select PowerBI
5. Navigate to the new usage metrics report and click save
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Click here to read more about the October 2021 Release!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!