Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Usage Monitoring

Hi all,

Our leadership is asking for robust monitoring of reports to see what is being used, how often, by which users. We previously used the vendor solution from Neal Analytics for this but something in their process broke and we have not much help with their support staff to get this fixed. What are other organizations using for this? Are you doing in-house builds based off the audit log data? Is anyone willing to share what they have?

Thanks,

James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I use this from Angry Analytics, it allows me to control how and where the data gets exported to.

After which I created my own Power BI report which gets updated daily. And has been working very well due to their being no external vendors

http://angryanalyticsblog.azurewebsites.net/index.php/2018/02/16/power-bi-audit-log-analytics-soluti...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I use this from Angry Analytics, it allows me to control how and where the data gets exported to.

After which I created my own Power BI report which gets updated daily. And has been working very well due to their being no external vendors

http://angryanalyticsblog.azurewebsites.net/index.php/2018/02/16/power-bi-audit-log-analytics-soluti...

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Gilbert, I like how simple this solution is

Awesome, glad you found it useful

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors