Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

NehaVageriya
Frequent Visitor

Urgent : Confusion with Preview Feature turned on

Under Setting of account there is a Preview Feature which I turned on last week to see anything newly added. This morning I could see a whole lot of good changed to Workspace organisation, reports , dashboards and dataset. It all look good. 

Untill when I had to take over a refresh of dataset from someone who left our organisation and then when I did it took my personal account and not my company account even though I was logged in by my company account. 

However, I was able to refresh the dataset which is both concerning and weird. Why its showing my personal account and how is it able to refresh on that account if its being used. 

Please clarify urgently on this as this is concerning. Havent seen any updated regardign this on Power Community

2 REPLIES 2
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @NehaVageriya,

What I would suggest is to make sure you have logged out of all other browsers and Power BI and then try and log in again.

My opnion is that possibly it is due to the fact that there are multiple logged in accounts at the same time and it is getting confused?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hi, 

I had my team mate log into sys and clear cache, accept the preview and when he took over the refresh from me it was his personal account showing up again. When we turn that feature off and take over again it still shows personal account. Earlier it didnt, so I am not sure what happening here 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors