Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

markvsql
Resolver I
Resolver I

Uploaded pbix File Produces Blurry Images In Reports

When I upload pbix files with visualizations in them, the report that gets created from those visualizations is pretty blurry/fuzzy.

Blurry Upload.png

Note how blurry that looks. The images and lines are not sharp or crisp. I focused on one area of the Report page for this image, but the entire page is blurry like this.

The image below is one I created in that same report (on a new page). I merely recreated the treemap in the image above.

Clear Created In Service.png

Notice how much crisper this treemap is than the one that was uploaded with my pbix file.

I also see that some of the visulizations in the sample reports look blurry like this. Here is an example from the Customer Profitabiliy Sample.

Blurry Customer Proiftability Sample.png

Is anyone else having a similar experience? 

7 REPLIES 7
davistar
Regular Visitor

I also see blurry text and graphics in PowerBI Desktop. I noticed that it clears up if the mouse hovers over an area or a visualization is selected. This is pretty bad since it's a tool that focuses on delivering visualizations!

Blurry Text and graphics SOLVED!

I was able to fix the blurry text and graphics in PowerBI Desktop by changing the anti-aliasing options to "off" in my 3D graphics options. In my case I used my Intel HD graphics control panel to set the 3D options for anti-aliasing. For those using a discrete graphics card you will need to find your anti-aliasing options.

konstantinos
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I have the same problem specially when you hoove over different charts in a report.
Konstantinos Ioannou

What browser is everyone using? I sometimes have blurry text as well in Chrome.

Same issue in chrome...

Is there a solution available?

There's a known issue in Chrome when zoom is set at something other than 100% (including OS zoom settings). We're working on this and will have a fix in an upcoming release. Thanks for your patience!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep your browser zoom to 100%. This may help.

Thanks,

Arup

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors