cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploaded data update is detected but can't be discovered thru filters

Hello everyone.

I got an issue here with data update.

In my model I had a monthly data for 2019 and when I updated it with 3 additional months of 2020 data the filters do not respond - they just don't see 2020 data uploaded. However if I go in tables and try to filter and find 2020 data - it's just there. At the same time a have a calendar table with a range from 2000 to 2100 year linked to data table. I have no ideas why this happens. Can anyone try and tell me where can be the problem?

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dr_Livesey ,

Check the dataset and make sure the dataset is update then refresh the report manually through the refresh button.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay Wang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

secondImage

Power BI Women

Join our monthly meetings and learning sessions.

secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors