Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

THEG72
Helper V
Helper V

Upgrade to Office 365 breaks Sharing to external user

Hi Community,

I have a workspace with both external and internal members which was created probably 1 year ago at-least.

The workspace has a report App which was previously working fine until the user upgraded to Office 365..Now its stopped working..

Is there a recommend action i should take to fix  the issue?  Should i get the IT people to recreate the guest account and then add them back to the workspace again?

The user is setup as a guest already on the internal domain but i cannot share the report like i previously did i get the message shown below? and the share is greyed out...previously this was just a warning message.

Share report option doenst allow external users?Share report option doenst allow external users?

Workspace showing external memeber

External user shown as member in workspaceExternal user shown as member in workspace

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi THEG72,

Please check if the external user are in azure portal. Click AAD-> User as below:

Capture.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi THEG72,

Please check if the external user are in azure portal. Click AAD-> User as below:

Capture.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors