Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Torbenan
Helper I
Helper I

Updating Report template

My company has a Web Application running in Azure. It contains sales data from at number of different customer. On top on this a number of Power Bi reports have been developed. Reports are shared with customers.

The reports are created from a template (pbit file). The report template will be changed over time. My question is, what is to best way to deploy the changes in the report template to a number all the reports, which are based on it? Links to ressources on this topic will be appreciated

1 REPLY 1
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi  @Torbenan 

Here are the articles about how to create a power bi template and Deep Dive into Query Parameters and Power BI Templates.

When you create a Power Bi template, you can share it to others by email or upload it to onedrive, post the onedrive share link to your colleagues. Then others can use the template.

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors