Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dotdot
Regular Visitor

Update of datasets failing

Hi, 

My report datasets are failing to update and I'm receiving the error message below. 

Something went wrong
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DMTS_OAuthTokenRefreshFailedError","pbi.error":{"code":"DMTS_OAuthTokenRefreshFailedError","parameters":{"ConnectionDetails":"{\"kind\":\"SharePoint\",\"path\":\"https://pageoffice.sharepoint.com/sites/Power_BI_Files\"}","CredentialType":"OAuth2","DatasourceType...: The user account is disabled.\r\nTrace ID: 4be00b13-7413-484c-931e-39a547632300\r\nCorrelation ID: 8730550b-ac4c-4b62-bf1d-9fd09505781f\r\nTimestamp: 2020-03-30 10:10:58Z"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Nurture score.
Cluster URI: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 268bd461-8c84-46cf-84f3-d098710e555b
Request ID: 09bcf8d1-f73b-21be-6f41-adf1647a8de7
Time: 2020-03-30 10:10:59Z

The person who set up the reports has recently left the business and I suspect this may be why, other than that I'm at a loss as to what's happening. 

3 REPLIES 3
luapdoniv
Resolver II
Resolver II

Your guess is kind of right. The data source would have been configured and added to the Gateway on that particualr earlier user, the ID of which might now be deactivated or removed.
You may need to re-add the source to the gateway and pass the new credentials to get that up and running first and then the refresh should work.

take over.PNG

Thanks, would I be able to that just by taking over the settings as shown above.

Hi , @dotdot 

Yes,you need to take over it.

72.png

Could you please tell me whether your problem has been solved?

If it is,please add and accept your reply as solution, that way, other community members will easily find the solution when they get the same issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors