Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

delucia_cw
Regular Visitor

Unwanted Border - Power BI October 2022 release

Hi,

Starting today when I open a report in the Power BI Service, a black border flashes around the pages section before disappearing. There is also a black border that is visible around the first visualization in the Z-order. The border around the vizualization disappears after clicking anywhere else on the page.

Is this a bug that was introduced in the October 2022 release? Any workaround or will Microsoft be fixing?

Thanks,

CWD.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @delucia_cw ,

Have submitted this issue internal to confirm(ICM:347527225), would update here as soon as possible if there is any update about it.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It wont stop the progress, its a software bug. Fix will be realised by late december, i have follow up in january about it

MiWA
Helper I
Helper I

Hello,

Please can you remove your accepted as a solution, as the problem is not solved and that could be stopping any progress being made. Thank you.

CB2704
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same issue here.  Black borders appearing around a lot of my visuals.  End users are complaining to me about these, becuase it does not look professional.  See examples below:

CB2704_0-1668811177081.png

CB2704_1-1668811187832.png

MiWA
Helper I
Helper I

Same issue. 

lgla
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue in power bi service

SebastianC

Same issue here since October release

yongpark

From this week, I see same issue.    its very annoying experience in terms of stablility so I recommend MS to revist release process and improve if any.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @delucia_cw ,

Have submitted this issue internal to confirm(ICM:347527225), would update here as soon as possible if there is any update about it.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

What is the best alternative to Power BI? I feel embarrased by its current appearance. It has been a month since the problem was reported. Please can you fast-track this. Thank you.

would you update progress ?    this is critical issue but getting update takes long time than expected. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors