Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unpublish a report from web !

Hello !

I published a report to web so that I can link the web url to a internal organization sharepoint location.

But that report that was published needs some modifications and so I would like to unpublish the report.

I found this link https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/How-can-I-unpublish-a-report-once-published/td-p/57838 in the forum and tried to perform the steps but Manage Embed Code list option in settings option didn't list the report I was looking for.

Is there any other option to unpublish the report from web. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Once you create a Publish to web embed code, you can manage your codes from the Settings menu in Power BI. Managing embed codes includes the ability to remove the destination visual or report for a code (rendering the embed code unusable), or getting the embed code.

Did you use the Embed option or Embed in SharePoint Online option instead of the Publish to Web? If so, then you can't see that in the manage embed codes pane. You may delete the original published report, then republish the changed report.

You can learn more:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-web#manage-embed-codes .

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous  ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to help others having the similar issue and close the case. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further.

Best regards

Amy

v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Once you create a Publish to web embed code, you can manage your codes from the Settings menu in Power BI. Managing embed codes includes the ability to remove the destination visual or report for a code (rendering the embed code unusable), or getting the embed code.

Did you use the Embed option or Embed in SharePoint Online option instead of the Publish to Web? If so, then you can't see that in the manage embed codes pane. You may delete the original published report, then republish the changed report.

You can learn more:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-web#manage-embed-codes .

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors