Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PaulKn
Advocate II
Advocate II

Unable to use/refresh all dataflows in one workspace (but all other workspaces are fine)

Has anybody had the issue where all dataflows in a workspace have stopped working (but dataflows in all other workspaces on the capacity are fine)? We are on Power BI Premium Gen 2. Connecting to the dataflows in Power BI Desktop produces a "Dataflow Internal Error" error message and datasets fails to refresh with a similar error.  Dataflows cannot be opened in the service ("Something went wrong - There was a problem opening your dataflow") and all dataflow refreshes fail ("There was a problem refreshing your dataflow"). New dataflows cannot be saved.

I logged this as a critical issue with support first thing on 03/02/22 but despite having had a call to show the issue have not had anything useful back yet. We depend on dataflows heavily and it is very concerning that all dataflows in an entire workspace can be wiped out like this without a speedy resolution.

2 REPLIES 2
PaulKn
Advocate II
Advocate II

No issues with Premium Metrics that I can see. Still no closer to a resolution with support 10 days after logging it. "We are waiting for a response from the internal team" is all I get back.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @PaulKn 

What I would do is to contact support and try work with them on how to resolve this.

I have not had any issues or seen any issues with dataflows.

Could you also check your Premium Metrics App to see if there are any issues there?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors