cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackisusingpowe

Unable to upload paginated report, need to subscript premium user account but i had already paid for

Operation returned an invalid status code 'BadRequest'
Request error: Id: 9684216b-8021-4805-b54f-ba85d4b221ae, Status code: BadRequest, Timestamp: 21/07/2021 12:42:59 PM +08:00, ErrorCode: PaginatedReportRequiresPremiumWorkspace, Detail: You need Power BI Premium to use paginated reports in Power BI.

I had paid and signed up for PowerBI premium per account. However paginated report builder still not allowed me to upload the report to powerbi Service.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
bradsy
Microsoft
Microsoft

Does the workspace you are trying to publish too have a premium capacity tied to it? Should have the little diamond symbol next to the name.

View solution in original post

jackisusingpowe

For new sign up mostly from pro account. I later find out you need to create a new workspace with Premium (diamone) previllage. Not sure how to upgrade current workspace to premium

3 REPLIES 3
jackisusingpowe

For new sign up mostly from pro account. I later find out you need to create a new workspace with Premium (diamone) previllage. Not sure how to upgrade current workspace to premium

joe_alonge

I am getting this same error. The user has power bi premium but we do not have permium capacity tied to workspace. Is this something we have to have?

bradsy
Microsoft
Microsoft

Does the workspace you are trying to publish too have a premium capacity tied to it? Should have the little diamond symbol next to the name.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors