Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ericw
Frequent Visitor

Unable to turn on or off workbooks' scheduled refresh

Hi there,

I have trouble to turn on the scheduled refresh for one of my workbook. I can make all the changes to Scheduled refresh section and apply them. But once I am about to leave the setting page, I've been prompted with a message: 

"You are about to navigate away from this page without applying the changes you've made to this workbook. Are you sure you want to discard the changes?"

And the scheduled refresh is not enabled. I also have the same trouble to turn off some of the existing scheduled refresh as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Eric

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @ericw ,

I would suggest you opening a ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,

Teige

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are suffering from the same problem here.

TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @ericw ,

I would suggest you opening a ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,

Teige

I'm having this issue too. I enter a scheduled refresh time, click apply, and when I click to go elsewhere it warns me that I haven't applied changes and do I want to discard them. I guess i need to open a ticket. 

@Zarlot531 , the solution which is working for me is to apply the change - either turn on or off the schedule - and discard it, and then apply the change again. Hope this helps. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors