Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rmoulika
Frequent Visitor

Unable to subscribe to a paginated report

Hi everyone, 

I am unable to subscribe to paginated reports that are published to the online service. The option to add a new subscription is greyed out.

rmoulika_0-1625841751138.png

I can subscribe to non-paginated reports though, so im wondering if there is a setting that might not be turned on for this feature?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @rmoulika ,

You have to have a license to subscribe so I am assuming that you have a license?  To subscribe to a paginated report you have to have edit permission in general, like having "Contributor" access in the workspace.  If there is RLS on this make sure that you ahve the right permissions as well.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Hi @collinq,

Thank you for your response. However, i do have a liscence along with 'member' access which i believe is higher than contributor. There is no RLS set up for this, so not too sure why i cant subscribe.

Hi @rmoulika ,

Is the paginated report in a Premium workspace and you do not have a Premium license?  Also, take a look at this URL:  Subscribe to paginated reports in the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs and see if any of those limitations affect you?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

hi @collinq 

The report is in a premium workspace, and i have a premium license. I did look into that document and none of those limitations apply to my scenario.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors