Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to see saved changes

Hello,

When I save changes to a report and refresh or re-open the file, I am presented with the pre-saved verison of the report. However, when my colleages open the report htey are able to see the changes I saved.

Likewise, if I download and open in Desktop, I can see the most recent updates. If however, I re-publish and open in Service, I again see the pre-saved version.

Any ideas why I am not seeing the most recently saved version of the report?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

@Anonymous republish of the PBIX should initiate a report refresh... A couple things: I've lately noticed issues with the default filter saving, Click "Reset to default" fixes this, otherwise clicking the "Refresh" at the top of the report should work as well. While neither of these should be required if you replaced it with a new version of the PBIX...

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately refreshing the report has no impact.

If I download the report and open in the desktop version I see all the correct changes. It just seems to be the SaaS version which isn't incorporating all changes.

Hey @Anonymous,

Try clearing the Cache and Cookies in your browser. May be that is causing the issue

Then Run your report. It should give the right information

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors