Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to pin visualization to dashboard

Hello,

I'm having issue with pinning visual to my dashboard. I'm trying to pin ordinary Clustered Column Chart, which was on my dashboard before, but for some reason now I'm getting this error message:

error.png3

Same issue was apparently fixed about year ago: 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/sorry-can-t-pin-this-visualization-yet-Please-try-again-lat...

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Cannot-add-a-tile-to-my-dashboard/m-p/282866/highlight/fals...

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Unable-to-pin-any-tile-to-dashboard/m-p/289210#M33990

Does anyone experienced the same?

Thank you,

Zuzana

PS: version of PBI Desktop/Service I'm using:

pbi_cluster.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

This issue has been found for many customers, Engineers are working on a fix.

Best regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We are having exactly the same problem when we try to pin some KPI or visualization in a Dashboard. 

The problem was detected since today 17 January 2019 11h AM spanish hour and isn't fixed yet.

Could you tell us the status about this problem/bug?  Are the engineers workingo on it? Do you know when it will be solved?

We have lounched 2 new APPS today and we need it to Monitorize the aplication.

Many thanks!

Jan

gonzna3
Frequent Visitor

I used a workaround to fix this, delete the report along with the dataset from the web version. Then go in trough the desktop version and clear cache. Then re-publish and it worked for me. 

Yes this worked for me also. Thank you!

This worked for me... Thanks

v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous @ryanbird @gonzna3 @ngin92 @bplost

You could have a look at this link to see which issues occur recently and when they will be fixed.

It is said to be fixing but not give a accurate date.

Best regards

Maggie

Good afternoon,

I am still having this issue. Please advise.

Thank you.

Gerben
Frequent Visitor

I'm also still having the same issue.

ryanbird
Frequent Visitor

I am also experiencing this issue.

gonzna3
Frequent Visitor

Is this solved?

I am having this issue and it is extremley inconveinient. When do we expect a fix?

v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

This issue has been found for many customers, Engineers are working on a fix.

Best regards

Maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We are having exactly the same problem when we try to pin some KPI or visualization in a Dashboard. 

The problem was detected since yesterday 8 October 16h PM spanish hour and isn't fixed yet.

Could you tell us the status about this problem/bug?  Are the engineers workingo on it? Do you know when it will be solved?

We have lounched a new APP yesterday and we need it to Monitorize the aplication.

Many thanks!

Jan

Hi Maggie,

Is there any place I can go to check on the status of this fix?  I'm having the same issue and would like to have some way of knowing when the fix is in place without having to retry every hour or so if possible.

Thank you!!!

@v-juanli-msft

I am having the same issue.  I have recently added a custom theme to my report, and it seems like the problem started after that.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors